Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orange County Wedding Photographer:: DIY Backyard Wedding!

Remember my dear dear friends Christine & Luke? You know, the one who I've known for about 15 years, and who I'd recite Dumb & Dumber with from beginning to end? I showed you their engagement photos back here. Well, they got married this summer, hooray hooray! Their wedding was a very intimate backyard DIY affair, full of lots of quirk and color and love.

Here are my fav's::


Vibrant origami, made by some of Christine's students, I think.



Yup, fancy Almond mini cupcakes made by Mom! So pretty, right? I think I had 9. After everyone else had, of course.


Handmade centerpieces, perfect perfect. 





Seriously, she is one of the reasons I love brown eyes. 


First look! Eeeee! 







I love that curl doing a lil dance in the wind. 







Happy happy! 


Thank you again Christine and Luke, for letting me be apart of such a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment