Monday, February 13, 2012

Orange County Wedding Photographer:: Crystal Cove

A Crystal Cove wedding! Say whaaaa?! I didn't know you could get married there either, until I got to photograph this lovely beach wedding. Tommy and Morgan's day was full of casual elegance- regal beach flair- unDIY-DIY, ya know what I mean? ;) And oh my gosh, was LOVE in the air. Tommy and Morgan have been together for 10 years! How amazing is that? Their natural ease and contagious love definitely made my job a lot easier. :) 

Thank you Morgan & Tommy, for lovin' each other so well! 


































1 comment:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! You captured the beauty of the day, the beauty of the wedding and ... somehow ... the beauty of all that emotion ~ the picture nearly vibrate with this couple's passion and joy! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete