Thursday, March 17, 2011

Orange County Wedding Photographer:: Christine & Lucas, Engagement

Every time I photograph close friends of mine, during such special times in their lives, it is always SO surreal. Christine & I have been friends since we were about 10 years old. . . 15 YEARS! I have countless memories, hilarious stories, and so much love for this woman. I remember one time we called each other and tried to start our Dumb & Dumber videos (as in VHS, as in VCR) at the exact same time so we could watch it and share our passion for it by memorizing it. Yes, yes we did. And I know we could both recite it to this day. -----> (Scene 1, music starts, camera pans to a sign reading Hope St...)  :)


Christine & Luke----thank you for letting me photograph you! Your carefree easygoing-ness really made it uber easy for me. Grazi. :>


Enjoy.





























 






























Eat your heart out, ya'll. 














No comments:

Post a Comment