Thursday, September 26, 2013

Los Angeles Wedding Photographer: Katie & Larry, Engaged

Katie is one of my very best friends. We have known each other for 14 years, and have seen each other through every season of life. We have laughed, cried, encouraged, argued, traveled, danced, and then some. She is the best. (I will literally start crying, right now, if I continue on that train of thought, so I am going to stop). 

I had a lot of fun photographing these two love birds, and can't wait for their wedding in a few weeks! 

Katie, love looks good on you, kid. 




























4 comments:

  1. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!
    san diego wedding photography

    ReplyDelete