Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Orange County Wedding Photographer:: Ladera Ranch Vow Renewal

It is not often that I get asked to photograph vow renewal ceremonies, but when I do, I find that they are truly special. Frank & Susie approached me a few months ago about shooting their ceremony, and I jumped at the opportunity to get involved. Frank and Susie have a pretty incredible story, and convey much much strength in their love for each other.

They hosted an intimate dinner and ceremony with some of their best friends. Susie did all the decor herself, and added her own unique touches to her look----like crocheted Toms, which I didn't even know existed until then! :>

Thank you Frank & Susie for including me in your day! Enjoy a few of my favorites. . .





















Thank you again, Frank & Susie! Many many years of love to you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment