Thursday, March 3, 2011

Orange County Photographer: Maternity

I love it when photo shoots go as this one did----quickly, not according to plan, with different inspiration, and much freedom. I spent several hours daydreaming about how I wanted to photograph my sister's maternity images, I searched for inspiration images, I drew sequences of detailed sketches, from the location to the outfit she'd be wearing, but, when push came to shove, schedules got crazy, the rain fought against us, and soon enough we were left with 1 hour to get the photos done! I literally threw together the outfit in five minutes, we walked outside, and Jeanne let me do whatever I wanted! (One of the many perks of photographing my twin: she trusts me, she gets me, she goes with it. All. The. Time.)


I've come to realize that I actually get better results when I stray away from the plan, and just make it work, spontaneously. 


Enjoy. 




































A huge, huge THANK YOU, to my stunning sister for her willingness & ease, for her permission to post the previous images, and also for getting pregnant. ;) 


She had her baby a few days after this shoot (crazy, right?), so stay tuned for pics of baby boy! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment